Wednesday 12 August 2009

Quarterly Bonus Blues

So the company gives these quarterly bonuses for meeting stupid stats but I don't get mine.

My quality in emails is perfect.

My quality in chat is perfect.

My phone quality is near perfect.

I dropped the ball a bit in chat time and availability, but that isn't why I didn't get it.

The period for this bonus is April to June. My absence for that period is 9%. The only time off I have taken is when I had my kidney out.

I still lost the bonus.

It would be OK if it was because my work was no good or if I was constantly and randomly absent. That would be my fault. The only thing I could say was, "I had kidney cancer, that has to count for something!"

My supervisor replied that he would speak to the manager to see if anything could be done.

I don't expect anything can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment